Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Last Hoorah



Just days before leaving for the MTC, we spent time with friends 4-wheeling up Fairview Canyon---Susan's favorite place in the world, swimming with family at the Lindon Acquatics Center, and playing games with grandchildren at home.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Soaking it up. I'm so glad you got to experience all these things. What great memories and deep wonderful bonds your family has. And what a great gift it is for all of your that you will be going on your mission with the communication tools such as this blog to bring you all close.

    I'm sorry we didnt' get to be there to share your farewell talks, but I so loved reading yours, and soaked in the Spirit I felt. What powerful missionaries you will be. We'll love following your progress, and that of your family while you serve the Lord in this exciting corner of his vineyard! Much love to you!

    ReplyDelete