
There are some very different things here we don't see at home: (Counter clockwise from the left) 1) Rambutan, a fruit Lowell loves, brought in from Thailand. 2) Rambutan with fruit exposed and half of skin removed. 3) Fruit cut in half with pit exposed. 4) A Chinese moon cake now being sold for the upcoming Mid Autumn Festival; this one with a "moon" (duck egg yolk) showing. 5) A large snail (as long as my hand) we saw in a little garden we passed through on our walk from the train station up to the temple.।


Oh my gosh, we had that fruit in the Philippines and I loved it! I wanted Kristen to taste it when she came and picked me up but it was out of season. I was so sad...
ReplyDeleteI'm SO glad you guys do a blog. It is so awesome to be able to see pictures right away. Looks like you guys are having a blast. I'll have to call soon...